Description by: Cutinthebutt
In this video I'll tell you how to use Too Many Items(TMI) Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 & all versions available... TMI is compatible with ModLoader and Zombe's (and most other stuff). Installation and Download in the description.
MUSIC BY: http://ephixa.com/
The songs are: Song of Storms Dubstep Remix, Gerudo Valley Dubstep Remix
(Both by DjEphixa)
*** I made this video almost a year ago, and my english have improved since then... I'm not from an english speaking country, and my english was pretty crappy. ***
I kinda said everything in the wrong order and forgot to tell the most important things in this video :P
TMI is an addon for Minecraft that makes minecraft much easier, you can just click on items and get them in your inventory. Before TMI you had to get an OP to write
/give "PlayerName" "ItemID" "Amount" to give you items if you were too lazy to get them yourself. Now Ops on multiplayer server can just click on items and have them and on singleplayer it's really useful to be able to get items without getting them yourself... :P
Download TMI for Minecraft 1.7.2 (and all other versions): http://adf.ly/EddOb
3. Find your minecraft.jar in the appdata/bin folder. Just type %appdata% in the start menu if you dont know where your mc folder is. Then go to .minecraft/bin.
4. Open it with an archiver (Winrar/7zip)
5. Drag the files from the downloaded folder into the minecraft.jar
6. DELETE THE META-INF FOLDER IN MINECRAFT.JAR
7. Save and close
8. Play Minecraft
Answers to most questions about TMI.
1. Yes, you have to be an Operator(OP) on the server to use this on multiplayer.
2. TMI was made by Marglyph, a guy on the minecraft forums.
3. Look down, I can't answer questions.... ^^
If you want an in-game recorder (Fraps) for free, visit: http://battlezone.se/freefraps/
There you can get the newest version of Fraps, which also works for capturing video outside of games. (This usually costs money, but is on my site cracked and available for free.)
Cheapest game shop on the Internet - http://goo.gl/5Zj5FF