Description by: brokenglasses12
Walls are ranked according to frequency, success and usefulness. There are a number of other useful walls locations which did not make the top 10 cut. Explanation for ranking bellow.
10. Wolf Camp Ally Wall- May catch someone before or after doing baron/dragon. It is number ten because the position normally puts you at risk.
9. Wraith Bush Wall- Great for discovering ambushes. Original was going to be higher, but found it is not frequently used and not very success often. More Useful at lower ELO's.
8. Tower Defense Wall- A very powerful wall with the help of your turret, but again found it was not all that frequent. Was my favorite wall at lower ELO's.
7. Blue Buff Ambush Wall-Great for picking off a single opponent, but not all that frequent.
6. Wraith to River Wall-Great for picking off the leader of a group, but can leave you in a risky spot.
5. Wraith Bush Ambush- A fun ambush to pick off a thieving jungle snatcher.
4. Tower Attack Wall-A very frequent wall. Great for picking off a foolish tower defender.
3. Dragon Wall-A frequent wall which can win you dragon and get you a free kill.
2. Lane Wall-A very frequent wall. Try to line it up with a down tower. Can initiate and win team fights.
1. Baron wall- GAME WINNING WALL! Forces a baron fight, Wall off first in, get free baron, win game. Best wall by far!
Song: Eternal Sonata - Leap the Precipice
Leaguecraft guide: http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/14097-anivia-bird-of-ice.xhtml
For more on League of Legends visit, http://www.leagueoflegends.com